Terms & Conditions
- Your use of the Internet site www.algseaweed.com.au is subject to the Terms & Conditions of use www.algseaweed.com.au is owned and operated by Healthy Energy Pty Ltd and is collectively referred to herein as “we,” “us,” “our”, or “Alg Seaweed”. Your placing of an order on www.algseaweed.com.au or other use of the content on the www.algseaweed.com.au site shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of use.
- Any images used on the www.algseaweed.com.au site are for illustrative purposes only. Please note that in some circumstances the product photo may not match exactly the product that you receive.
- The materials (including all software) and services at this site are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind including warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
- Alg Seaweed further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials, information or services at this Site.
- Alg Seaweed may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and services described in them, at any time without notice. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time and / or refuse the sale of a product.
- Unless otherwise shown, all the prices listed on the www.algseaweed.com.au website are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- You agree that the address to which we may deliver is the address you gave for delivery as part of your order or any other address we may subsequently agree to accept as the delivery address. We will not deliver unless all requested delivery details are given when you place your order.
- You agree that we may rely on any person who is at the address you gave for delivery, and who takes receipt of your ordered products, as being authorised for that purpose.
- All attempts will be made to ship items in original packaging. There may be instances where packaging can be damaged in transit. Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance, therefore we request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
- Alg Seaweed does not offer refunds. However, it is in our policy to insure all our products above $350 for shipping. (See cost of shipping)
Delivery Time and Shipping
- Alg Seaweed will ship within 24 to 48 hours
- We will ship within Australia. International buyer must contact us first directly via email. Alg Seaweed may not ship to all international countries.
- Delivery timeframe will be based on AustPost and Sendle. Usually, the estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Melbourne: 1-2 working days
- Sydney: 1-2 working days
- Brisbane: 3-4 working days
- Adelaide: 4-5 working days
- New Zealand: 6-7 working days
*Please note, the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic may cause delays with your delivery. We will process the orders as soon as we can. A tracking code will be sent to your email address.
Cost of shipping
Flat rate $8.50 within Australia. Free shipping above $45.00.
Within Australia, shipping insurance are included as part of the shipping cost for items above $350 in value. Additional fees and charges applies for international shipping.
Intellectual property rights
- The www.algseaweed.com.au/ website is owned and operated by Healthy Energy Pty Ltd. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to the www.algseaweed.com.au/website, including any trademarks and logos, are owned by or licensed to Healthy Energy Pty Ltd or its licensors, and that nothing in these terms and conditions constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
- The content on the www.algseaweed.com.au website may not be copied on to other websites or into other works or otherwise used without prior written permission from Healthy Energy Pty Ltd