- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 bunch of purple kale, separate trim and leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 small Dutch potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp ground fungi porcini
- 750ml boiling water
- salt and pepper
- coconut yoghurt
- 1 small smoked trout, remove meat from bone and skin
- handful of walnuts, raw or roasted, lightly crushed
- alg SEAWEED Original
Heat up 1 tb extra virgin olive oil in a stock pot. Sauté onion until translucent. Add purple kale, potato and fungi porcini into the pot and sauté for 3 minutes. Add boiling water and close the lid and let it boil for 8-10 minutes until potato are soft and cooked.
Transfer soup into a high speed blender and blend well until smooth and creamy. You may also use a stick blender to puree the vegetables. Transfer soup back to the pot and let it simmer. Season with salt and pepper. Serve soup onto a bowl, garnish with a small handful of smoked trout, a dollop of coconut yoghurt, some walnut and lastly sprinkle alg SEAWEED Original.